Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged

Ok, I've been tagged by three or four friends, but as they were different topics, I'm just choosing one. (Tagging is apparently where someone writes a predetermined list and then chooses other blogging friends to do the same.) I am choosing the "8 Random Things About Me" tag without tagging anyone else.
1. I SCUBA dive with Dusty when we can - pretty rare these days as we can't so much as dip a toe in Lake Victoria.
2. I only have 24 teeth.
3. I own the World's Only Miniature Rottweiler (full grown at 50 pounds although her parents were both over 90).
4. I am secretly sentimental/nostalgic.
5. I never expected to be a career missionary.
6. I may never master the 16 noun classes in Swahili. The 2 in Spanish were more than enough for me.
7. I really enjoy gardening, but can't seem to do anything with seeds.
8. My favorite sound is Tessa and Jack laughing at the same time.

No comments: