Monday, August 27, 2007

Potty Time

Well, we're only officially training one of them on the potty, but the other is just there for entertainment. We're entering the 2nd week of training, and it's actually going pretty well. I never knew we could be so consumed in this type of activity, but I have to remind myself that we are teaching her a major life skill. Plus, this stage makes me thankful for our concrete floors!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a good photo of when Tessa and her friend Micaiah decided to wear the potties as hats. Fortunately, they were clean at the time!

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I say go ahead and start working on potty training for Jack too. I am amazed at how well Katherine is doing and if I can avoid one poopy diaper a week I am grateful. Katherine also loves to play with her potty. It has not ended up as a hat though.

Erin said...

Okay, Jack looks almost delirously happy or excited about something in this picture! What a cute face he has! Of course, I think Tessa is a doll, too. Yes, be grateful for the concrete floors!