Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Daddy, I Cut My Hair!

Well, Tessa has gone and done it: she's finally had her very first haircut! The problem is that she did it herself. I had just cut Dusty's hair, and while he was cleaning up and I was working on a sewing project, Tessa found the scissors all alone and decided to put them to good use. She just lopped off a couple of locks of hair from the top of her head and a few from the front. Hair was everwhere, but now it's safely in a Ziplock bag in her baby book. Fortunately she doesn't look too bizarre, unless you're looking closely, but her hairstyles are now a bit more limited. It could definitely be worse, and she was pretty darn proud of herself. It was a hard call between laughing at her (thus condoning her actions) and scolding her. In the end, my parting comment was "stay away from your brother!"

No comments: