Sunday, April 29, 2007

Swinging


After deciding that we really couldn't resell our old beat up tire from our truck, we converted it into a swing. But when she falls off, she will not get back on that day. Instead, she cries, shakes her finger at the swing, and says "Bad Swing!" Teaching a kid early where to place blame is so important! Fortunately she does not seem to care that it is often covered with bird poop and the nasty little snotty balls that fall from the tree. Even Dad joins in on the fun, although I am always amazed the branch doesn't break off on him.

2 comments:

Misha said...

Dude, I didn't know you used the swing, too, Dusty. Can I come over and swing with Tessa??

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I really like your blog. It makes me feel much closer to you. Sounds like you're all doing well. Looks like we'll be heading up to VA just after Mother's Day. Keep in touch!