Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Employee

Here's the biggest news around the Hill Household: a washing machine! We bought it this weekend from some friends who are returning to the USA, the most common route to get good stuff. This photo will give you a good idea about how fascinated we all are with the new toy in our kitchen. What would have taken an entire morning to wash by hand can now be done in an hour. I never appreciated a washing machine in the States the way I do now. Especially with cloth diapers! Yipee! And easy entertainment for the kiddos included for free (when we have power).

4 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

What a huge praise. As a fellow cloth diaper user I could not imagine not having a washing machine. It would be motivation to early potty train. I know you will really enjoy it a lot.

Linda L. Lytle said...

I am thrilled for your having a washing machine--certainly you need one for two little ones. I pray your time with all the grandparents will be a wonderfully restorative rest and refreshment. I know they are VERY much looking forward to seeing the 4 of you. Loved the pictures of all of you and the kidisms--Jack is growing so fast--two beautiful children!

Rich and Jen said...

you've been "tagged." See my blog for details. :o) I'm ready for another post!!! ;O)

BeBe said...

Hey, glad to hear you are doing this blogging thing. It is a fun way to keep in better touch and really get a glimpse into friends and families lives. So glad your vacation time this summer went well in Europe with the grandparents. Think of you often and always mean to reply to your monthly updates but never seem to get to it. I often leave them in my inbox to remind myself to reply but somehow still never seem to get a response out. I am NOT a very good long-distance communicator but I am hoping this blogging thing will help me do better.